Take a look at our select list of qualifying Employee Groups. If you or a family member's organization is on this list, you are also eligible for membership. If not, contact us and we'll have one of our Business Development Managers give you a call.
- Employees of the Department of Health and Human Services, the Social Security Administration, the Department of Education, and the Railroad Retirement Board, who work under the supervision of their Dallas, TX regional offices
- 1900 Elm Street Apartments
- American Protective Services, Inc.
- AMLI at Bryan Place
- Anita Martinez Forklorico Theatrical Group
- Camden Apartments
- Dispatch Couriers
- Freeman Cockerell Dermatopathology Laboratories
- Huston Tillotson College Alumni Chapter
- Heritage Auction Galleries
- Latino Cultural Center
- Legal Services of North Texas, Inc.
- Master Realtors, Inc.
- Neligan & Averch, L.L.P.
- Odyssey Healthcare
- Post Properties
- Quarters at CityPlace
- Rytech Construction Services
- Stoneleigh P
- Members and employees of First Baptist Church of Palmer, TX
- Employees of the Office of Unemployment Insurance and Employment Service of the U.S. Department of Labor who work in Dallas, TX
- Employees of the Disability Determination Services who work in or are supervised from the Dallas, TX regional office of the HHS, SSA
- Academic Partnerships
- Employees of the NCUA who work in or under the supervision of the Austin, TX regional office
- Members on record of Howard B. Wolf
- Employees of DCU
- DHHS Region VI, Division of Finance
- Greatwide Contractors
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union