Dallas CU Membership Votes In Favor of Merge With Neighborhood CU
A Letter From Dee Pennington, CEO, Dallas Credit Union
Dear Valued Member,
Through the last 70 years Dallas Credit Union has seen GREAT accomplishments and growth through serving you and your families while remaining financially sound.
After careful research and thoughtful consideration of our strategic opportunities and impact of the challenges before us for an institution our size, your elected DCU Board of Directors unanimously recommended to the members a merger with Neighborhood Credit Union. Notices were mailed out August 1, 2018 and a member vote was done via mail in ballot and/or attendance of a special meeting held on August 22, 2018.
We are pleased to announce an overwhelming vote to consent was received from the members that day. And in keeping with our motto “Everything We Do, We Do For You”, we feel this decision benefits every member as we move to the next level of DCU’s success story.
See what our members say!
- I want to express my gratitude to you for personally coming to my home to complete the “wire transfer form” on Friday, June 27, 2014, so that money could be transferred by the deadline (3:00 p.m.). I cannot imagine that any other financial organization would have done this. As I expla... - Marvin F. Macicek
- The Dallas Credit Union always makes me feel like a VIP. Whether I am making a large or small transaction I feel like I am getting very customized special treatment. I had an unusual issue with a car dealership during a recent purchase, and the DCU loan officer, Michelle,... - Lara Humphrey
- I have worked with Dee Pennington and several of her team members in a total of 6 transactions personally and have continued to refer my family, friends and clients for various loan programs. As a loan officer in the financial industry I am very picky about whom I work with as I hold my industry... - Brandy Whitmire
- Ms. Pennington, I am writing to both acknowledge and express my appreciation for the outstanding level of customer service that the dedicated staff at the Dallas Credit Union (DCU) consistently provides to all of its members. I have been a DCU member since 2003 and since that time, I have observed n... - Shawn Hill
- My experience with Dallas Credit Union couldn't have been better when I bought my new car. You are wonderful to work with and actually make buying a car an enjoyable experience.... - Kim Deneau
- I have been a member of Dallas Credit Union for 30 years. DCU has been woven throughout the financial history of my life and family. In the 70's, DCU provided a consolidation loan so that individual bills would not become overwhelming. DCU was there when my family purchased our first home, m... - Paula Ashcraft
- I love having the credit union for my auto loans. It does not get any easier to get a car loan- at least for us- with DCU. It's so great not having to work with the finance guys at a dealership who are still trying to 'work' your deal. I just tell them I have a credit union and they can neve... - Sarah Battle
- We love our Dallas Credit Union!!!" Why? 1976-2007 = 31 years of service! DALLAS stands for "dollars" and financial services CREDIT provides us with "credible" power yearly UNION "united we stand with all DCU members to enjoy life's needs... - C.J. & Dottie Bennett
- My mother has been a member of DCU for years and I just bought my car through the credit union. Mom was right, it couldn't have been easier.... - Jessica Hamilton
- I have been a member of Dallas CU for MANY years. Various staff members have helped me with multiple questions and financial service opportunities. Because of the various "life situations" I have encountered, I haven't always paid close attention to my personal finances, etc, i.e., my check ... - Helen Thompson
- I have done business with the Dallas Credit Union for 39 years. I recently asked the credit union to help me buy a Jeep Rubicon by phone with a dealer in Ashville, NC. Your Loan Officer was wonderful, but this has always been true from the very first time I needed help in September 1967. I t... - James Matthews
- I want to brag on Kim Maxwell and show you my appreciation to her. Kim stayed AFTER hours on Tuesday to help me get my loan complete and understood. She received faxes from the dealer, she faxed back, so on and so forth, and never once did I feel like I was putting her out. Not to mention sh... - Sara Offringa
- Thank you for everything- I love my service from my credit union.... - Patricia Allen
- This is the best deal in town & quite convenient for downtown work and resident life! Thanks DCU!... - Tony Salters
- I wanted to share my appreciation to Jenni; she processed my loan requests in such a timely manner and always with such courtesy. Since I live out of state all my inquiries have been via phone and fax. I also appreciate her promptness in dealing with my wire transfer requests as well. Thank ... - Kristine Ramirez
What are Dallas CU’s wiring instructions?
Catalyst Corp FCU
Farmers Branch, TX
For further credit to DCU
Final Credit to: the Members name and account number
What is Dallas CU’s routing number?
I am going out of the country and will be using my Dallas CU debit card or MasterCard Credit Card, who do I need to notify?
Please contact a Member Service Representative during standard business hours by calling 214-748-5166.
Who do I contact if I have fraud on my account?
Any of our Member Service Representatives at 214-748-5166.